Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
1. Applications of These Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, these Conditions are deemed incorporated in and are applicable to (and to the extent of any inconsistency will prevail over) the terms of every Quote, Order, Plan, contract, or other arrangement in connection with the supply of Goods and/or Services by Us to You.
The invalidity or enforce-ability of any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement will not invalidate, or render unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
2. Variation Of These Terms And Conditions
We may at any time vary these Terms and Conditions by publishing the varied Terms and Conditions on Our website. You accept that by doing this, We have provided You with sufficient notice of the variation. We are under no other obligation to notify You of any variation to these terms and conditions.
Goods and services
- Term and effect: Quotes will only be valid for 30 days unless otherwise specified in the Quote. A Quote is merely an invitation to You to place an Order with Us and the acceptance of a Quote by You will not create a binding contract between You and Us.
- Once a quote has been confirmed by Us, then the prices in the quote will be confirmed as the final agreed price. A quote is confirmed as ‘final’ as soon as both parties agree with the final price after any last changes requested by You.
- The price in the final quote may vary from the original request if there is any price or product changes requested by You. We reserve the right to alter product and prices in the quote, as long as the quote has not been confirmed with You.
- Quotes and estimates shall be deemed to correctly interpret the original specifications and are based on the cost at the time the quote or estimate is given. If You later require any changes to the quotes, and We agree to the changes, these changes will be charged at Our prevailing rate.
- In the event that products in the Quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuations that is outside of Our control We reserve the right to update the price and product in the Quote accordingly. If a product has undergone a price drop or a price increase, the Quote will then be adjusted accordingly. If there is a product that is no longer available, the product will then be replaced or substituted based on Your request and is subject to Your final approval.
- Pricing on products are subject to Price and stock fluctuations and can only be confirmed once the Quote is signed and turned into an Invoice. While We endeavor to honor every price quoted, if there is a price increase that is beyond our control, We reserve the right to increase the price as necessary.
- Once a Quote has already passed the expired date, We may cancel the quote or estimate without having to notify or receive an approval from You.
- We do not keep inventory and as such only order items once we receive a completed order from a client. If You would like to return an item or cancel an order, a restocking fee may apply. We will need to get approval from the distributor that the stock is returnable before being able to issue a refund as not all products can be returned.
- Orders: You may place an Order for hardware or software with Us. We will require that You have completed Customer information form from us with Your details, including Your full legal name, business name, address, tax ID and billing info.
- Approval of Orders: You will need to sign the Order or have it duly executed on Your behalf, unless the Order is sent by email, in which case the Order will be treated or deemed as if signed by or on behalf of You by the person whose name appears as the sender of the email or submitter of the form.
- No obligation to deliver: We are not obliged to deliver any Order until we have received payment in clear funds from You for the Order, and any related shipping costs.
- Cancellation of Orders: You will not cancel an Order unless We agree to do so in writing in Our absolute discretion. You acknowledge that, among other things, We cannot cancel an Order once the manufacturer or supplier has shipped the relevant Goods and that such shipping often occurs the same day as the Order is placed by Us.
- Processes and Procedures: We have processes and procedures that We follow in the course of the provision of Our Services and the supply of Goods. You agree to co-operate with Us and to comply with such processes and procedures as advised to You from time to time.
4. Pricing and Rates
- Vary Rates: We reserve the right to vary any Rate and/or the Rate Schedule from time to time (subject to any fixed pricing for specific periods in any Plan), in its absolute discretion and without notice to You.
- Return/Cancellation Fee: Where We arrange a return or refund on behalf of You, or where an Order is cancelled by You after acceptance by Us, We may charge You a Return/Cancellation fee to cover the administration costs to Us in processing the return or refund, or in processing the Order, the cancellation and any refund. We may deduct the Return/Cancellation fee from out of any moneys otherwise due to be refunded to You by Us.
- Change in underlying costs: Without prejudice to any other rights of Ours under these Conditions, where there is any increase in the underlying costs incurred by Us in connection with the supply of Goods or Services to You, We may, in our absolute discretion, vary any of Our Rates.
- Pre-Paid Blocks of Service: Where You agree to buy Pre-Paid Blocks of Service during a Period, payment must be made in advance for the Pre-Paid Blocks of Service at the rate applicable pursuant to the Rates Schedule for all Services. Each such rate being less any discount agreed in writing between Us and You in respect of the Pre-Paid Blocks of Service. Services included in a Pre-Paid Block of Service rate during the Period:
- are calculated in accordance with the applicable minimum time periods and increments set out in the Rates Schedule; and
- are only provided by Us during the applicable Period, Where Services are provided for a specified Period:
- the Services remaining unused for that Period cannot be rolled over into any subsequent Period; and
- We are not liable to refund, reimburse, pay damages or otherwise compensate or indemnify You in respect of those unused Services.
- We may subcontract any or all of the Services to be performed, but shall retain prime responsibility for the Services under these terms.